It is one thing to create and another to expose. Regardless of your industry or kind of work, The Light Conference has proven; in the previous years, to be an ideal platform to reveal your works!
Take advantage of such great opportunity, and do that as soon as possible; limited offer!!
TLC2019 has officially opened a portal for submission of works!
Submission closes soon, so do not miss out!!! It is free to register!
We offer affordable, professional and responsive websites for businesses, organizations, online stores, blogs, Companies, institutions, transport & logistics and other categories reach us now by clicking on Buy/Donate Whatsapp button at the top or call +237682021477
The following letter will guide you on how to submit.
Fill free to contact us for help, via whatsapp above or Live Chat below your screen!
People are reading this now:
- We will love to Share your story!! Do you have any article, review, press release or story? share with us and we will publish for free! Submit to [email protected] or Whatsapp: (+237)682-021-477
- Starting From 1,000 CFA: Available Tickets For The Light Conference 2019 With Apostle Lefor Divine D. Limited Seats!!
Wisdom Center International-Buea
Opposite St. Francis College, Tarred Street, Muea Market
Tel: (+237) 675 528 266 / 657 316 626 /653 757 759
Facebook: Lefor Divine Ministries
PARTICIPATION FOR THE LIGHT CONFERENCE (TLC) 2019
Welcome to another edition of THE LIGHT CONFERENCE (TLC). This is a conference birthed by the visionary, Apostle Lefor Divine D. who is the Founder and Senior Pastor of Wisdom Center Int’l Buea.
It is a non-denominational mountain of empowerment with the Gospel and exhibition of the Light in us as a Kingdom. It is written, “Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” (Matt 5:15-16) Since 2013, we have had this annual event that has brought a revolution to Ministries, our Communities, our nation and the world at large.
This is the 7th edition of this mega international conference, and it shall be taking place at Chariot Hotel Complex, Buea, Cameroon, running from the 7th of November to the 9th of November.
Taking into consideration that TLC is a “Gospel-Trade fair”, in this edition, we shall be taking in submissions into some categories for showcasing. This program is a non-denominational platform for the exhibition and celebration of Kingdom exploits in all fields.
It is a Kingdom celebrity conference with aim to promote in an ever increasing manner, all the treasures of Christ deposited in us for all to see. When gifts are fanned, and individual greatness revealed through the Gospel, we intend to see an annual progress globally in the impact the believers in Christ all over the globe are making irrespective of their denomination.
In this light, we will focus on some categories this season. Take note this is not the entire scope of what we intend to do, seeing that we hope in the nearest future to be giving prestigious awards in all disciplines of life even academics. So we are very much blessed to receive you as you register for any one of the following:
- MUSIC (Psalms 98:1-7): This is one of the fastest growing industries in Cameroon right now and we intend to take over the entire music industry for Christ. That is His will. So every gospel artist is welcome to participate in this great conference.
Requirements: Must have an album in circulation which is not more than 1 year old or at least a recorded track of an original song which must not be more than 3months old.
At least one of the songs you intend to sing for the program must be presented as a recorded mp3 or Wave track. Must also attend the mandatory rehearsal session where you shall be required to sing the song live again.
All submissions of any requirement must be on or before the deadline mentioned in this communiqué. If you are selected, you will then be duly communicated the program, with regards to which day and time you will be presenting during the conference. Please take note that this goes same for all; be it solo, a group or a choir. Every musical style is welcome, as long as it is gospel!
- MOVIES (1 Cor 10:31): We intend to promote life changing movies in this nation. This is a very powerful sector which we intend to recognize our brethren who are actors, directors, editors, producers etc.
Requirements: A movie trailer, teaser or advert. It shouldn’t be more than 5mins long. There will be a projection of the teaser during the conference and a brief introduction of the crew as well as highlights of the movie.
Here there will be considerations of whether it is an upcoming movie or an already launched movie but the movie shouldn’t be more than 2 years old. All the crew or at least part of the crew of at least 5 people and at most 15 people shall be present and showcased during the Conference. This crew may include main actors, director, DOP, editor and producer.
- FASHION DESIGN (Exodus 28:2-3): This is one of Africa’s prides right now. We intend to view
modern African designs and concepts originating from Kingdom giant designers.
Requirements: An elaborate drawing of the designs intended to be exhibited or the actual designs. Take note that all designs must be auditioned during our Week for rehearsals on the models for final approval.
All designs should be original and African in style and culture. If selected, the designer is responsible for looking for models to showcase their designs during the event. A minimum number of 6 designs should be submitted. A maximum of 10 styles could be chosen for display in a single run during the event.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN (Ex 31:3-4): Many great minds are coming up in this field in this time. Beauty display is the order of the day in THE LIGHT CONFERENCE. So apart from the artist who designed our LIGHT CONFERENCE POSTERS, another spot will be given to another designer, to showcase some of his outstanding works if selected.
Requirements: Submit a slide show of 10 to 15 of your best designs on a cd. There shall be a projection of the designs and a slot to publicize your location. You will also be given a few minutes to interpret them briefly and point out to the audience the unique nature of each design and what makes it outstanding.
- PAINTING (Ex 35:1-5): Artistic design is the oldest form of capturing the essence of beauty. TLC therefore recognizes this.
Requirements: Submit at least 7 of your best paintings. There is going to be a display and interpretation of 5, if you are selected.
- DANCE (Ps 149:3): We celebrate God in a dance and some people are particularly gifted in this area. It is a talent that should be encouraged and used for the glory of God.
Requirements: Submit a video record of a well-choreographed dance of not less than 5mins and not more than 7mins. Take note it could be solo or a group. If selected, you will be given more information on how to go about this.
- DRAMA/SHORT PLAY/MELODRAMA: The essence of this is to see how people can put up live shows, create an impression through poetry (word imagery of their Script), pass across a message and creative depictions of the Gospel as well. This may also incorporate musical performances in the act. Live performances have their appeal that is unique and distinct. Such will be expected.
Requirements: Submit a video record of a short play of not more than 12 minutes. Even directors and associated musicians (if it is a musical play) will be recognized in this category after their performance. If selected, the team will be auditioned and there will be a dress rehearsal before final approval to participate in the program.
- COMEDY (Prov 17:22): In His presence there is fullness of joy and pleasures forevermore. Good humour is a gift. And if this gift is channeled, it makes room for the humorous person. Here we are looking for gospel comedians. It is so easy to be vulgar and make people laugh. What about making people laugh with the fine and beautiful things of life and a hearty utterance of Kingdom life? That is the focus here:
Requirements: A submission of proof of your works. If you have a recording of your past performances as a comedian, it will be to your advantage. If selected, you will be given a spot to perform live in TLC.
Take note that you must be present during rehearsals and you perform live before you can be finally approved. If out of the South West Region of Cameroon, you must send a simple recorded video of your jokes. It could be a monologue, routine or act and you could use music and/or props to enhance your act.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Capturing a moment on camera and at the right angle can be so breath-taking. Many great photographers are emerging and we intend to encourage and showcase some too in this event.
Requirements: See requirements for “GRAPHIC DESIGN”.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS: This category shall be focused on artifacts. We seek to appreciate those creative handcrafts of traditional and cultural essence eg. Bags, beads, wood works, pottery etc. Turning apparently useless everyday items to useful new designs is the power of this category.
Requirements: See requirements for “PAINTING”.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: There is a wave of rising innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe. This category is aimed at showcasing some young rising entrepreneurs with ideas worth investing in. This is an opportunity to pitch your idea and draw in investors.
Requirements: Must have an original business idea or concept. Submit your project or idea for screening. If selected, must attend the entrepreneurship workshops in the morning sessions of the event. You will then be opportune to make a pitch in the evening sessions to the multitudes gathered online and on ground.
- OTHERS: This is an open category for anyone who believes they are special and what they can do cannot be easily classified in any of the above categories, or they believe it is something so unique worth revealing, as children of light, in the Kingdom. Any such gift or talent should be submitted duly in time and a panel will consider its relevance, significance, beauty, impact etc and you will be notified if you have been selected for projection in this edition of TLC.
Special Notes For All:
- All submissions into the different categories should be properly addressed and brought to the Wisdom Center Int’l premises, located Opposite St. Francis College, Tarred Street, Muea Market. If you are out of the South West Region, Cameroon, use the above email to contact us for more details in time.
- All submissions must be deposited on or before the 19th of October 2019. Any late submission won’t be
- After your submission is processed and approved, based on the criteria for each category, you will be personally contacted and duly informed about your acceptance. This acceptance is not a guarantee for you participating in the program until after the rehearsals/auditions. Therefore, ensure you give us good contact information through which you can be contacted.
- Registration is free for all participants. No money is required for submission into any category. However, when you are auditioned and accepted finally, you will be required to get a participation badge for 5000frs only. This is for identification and access throughout the conference. For group participation badges, there shall be special considerations if selected as a group.
- For more information with regards to TLC, partnership or participation, please contact us through any of the contact means above and you will get a prompt reply.
Thanks, and God bless you as you participate in this special event.
I remain your faithful host, Apostle Lefor Divine D
Will you love to be profiled, Interviewed or have an artist, business, brand etc, that you will want us to talk about? | Do you need a professional to build your Electronic Press Kit (Media Biography) Then reach us now by clicking on Buy/Donate Whatsapp button at the top or call +237682021477
First in Africa: Rwanda takes Delivery of Robots that can Screen ‘150 People per Minute’ for Corona virus
The Rwandan government has taken delivery of 5 humanoid robots which can screen, deliver f…