Details Regarding Miss Christian Cameroon 2020 Auditions And Finals
Greetings everyone; we are glad to give you all details regarding the pageant. Do well to carefully read through, and get to the admins on WhatsApp for any clarifications.
On the audition week, all queens will be required to be present at a photoshoot session location, which will be communicated subsequently. We will be responsible for Makeup and hairdo. All queens are required to undo their hair before the shoot( We want all girls to appear semi-natural, and uniform; that is same hairstyle (low cut or ‘bakala’), light make-up, and headshot without top, see the pictures below:
On that day, we will take pictures and short videos of you, these pictures will be hosted on iJesusAfrica.com for online voting and the videos will be uploaded on our Facebook page and sent to you as a tool to encourage people to vote for you. ( We will give you a script and guide you on the video that day.)
Note: online voting will make up 40% of your audition evaluation, with 10% for Whatsapp group participation and 50% going in for your 1st and 2nd passages, and other activities during the audition day.
10,000frs, to be paid before the 10th of August 2020
- ⦁ Costume 1st Passage: Black Jeans, High Heels, White T-Shirt (provided by Us, after you must have paid your audition fee
- ⦁ Costume 2nd Passage: Ankara gown, high heels.
- ⦁ Yaounde – 23rd to 30th August 2020
- ⦁ Douala – 20th to 27th September 2020
- ⦁ Buea – 18th – 25th October
- ⦁ Remember, we are crowning three queens from the different regions. ( Regional queen with 2 runner ups) which will be a total of 30 queens making it to the Camp, and then the finals!!!
- ⦁ Online Voting: After auditions in the three different regions end by the 25th of October, we will prepare another voting poll which will be launched on the 1st of November 2020. You shall encourage people to vote for you. the voting will end on the 30th of November 2020. = 30% Voting
- ⦁ Votes on Community Projects: All 30 finalists will be required to go into their communities and carry out humanitarian and nonprofit projects. you are required to carry out at least once. But more means more points. not every project requires funds, like leading a team in cleaning a public tap, market, or D.Os office! You will be required to send us pics and videos that include your service and testimonies from the beneficiaries. More details and guides will come after auditions. = 30% Voting
- ⦁ Voting on Camping observations: During the camp, our Chaperones will carefully observe your character, participation, and performances in daily tasks and activities. More details and guides will come after auditions. = 20% Voting
- ⦁ Voting on Day of Finals: You will be evaluated on your public speaking skills, walk, pet project presentation, talent showcase. More details and guides will come during camping. = 20% Voting
- ⦁ Finals (crowns and rewards): To take place in Buea, on the 5th of December 2020.
Some expected Benefits: More could be added.
- ⦁ Cash Prizes
- ⦁ Endorsement deals as Brand ambassador for some of our partners & sponsors
- ⦁ Free Products and services from some of our partners & sponsors
- ⦁ Eligibility for Miss Christian Africa beauty pageant.
- ⦁ Recommendations
Thank you for your patience so far. we wish you all the best. Do well to pay your audition fee on time, this week if possible.
Get to any of the admins on WhatsApp for payment details or concerns.